Email is a primary way of professional communication in modern times. It has taken place f so many other ways of communication. Thousands of emails are exchanged every day. These rules out any space for malfunctioning of this source can cause a halt in important discussions and deals. Pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426 is one of the most recurring email errors on outlook. It appears on the screen to inform you about the error. You cannot move on without fixing the Pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426 error because it would not let you receive or send an email from your Outlook account.
Causes of Pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426 Error :
There are few causes of Pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426 in outlook accounts. Let’s discuss them first:
- If you have more than one outlook account then there is a possibility that your cache is too full causing your outlook to show a Pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426 error on your screen.
- There is a chance that using outlook on the browser is causing the Pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426
- There can be a software problem on your computer that is triggering the Pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426
- Another reason for the Pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426 error can be an old version of the Outlook web application on your computer.
Ways to Fix Pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426 :
When you use computers on a routine then errors can occur but there is no need to be worried. There are plenty of ways to get rid of these errors. Since we have discussed what can be causing the Pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426 error on your outlook, let’s get into fixing the error.
Use One Outlook Account :
Using multiple accounts can be a reason for Pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426 showing on your screen. To avoid it you should stick to one Outlook account. That will establish the authenticity of your account and prevent the error from occurring.
Delete Cookies and Cache :
Always keep your browser clean and keep deleting Cookies and Cache. A filled browser can cause Pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426 error on your Outlook. If you keep your browser clean, it can help you shut out other errors too. Keeping Cache clean is generally good for the health of your devices. It will give you so much potential to use your apps smoothly. A boiling cache is a cause behind so many errors of the computer.
Upload MS Outlook Again :
If none of the above-given remedies work to get rid of the Pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426 error then move to little extensive ways to fix the problem.
One of the reasons for this error can be an incorrect installation of Outlook on your PC. To fix the problem, you should uninstall the already existing Outlook on your PC and install it again following the correct directions. Make sure you follow the instructions step by step. Otherwise, you can face the probe of error appearing on your screen again.
Update your Outlook :
This is the most basic remedy to fix Pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426. Your error might just be a superficial problem. Just update your Outlook and that might help you fix it. Always try to use the legal and licensed versions. Most of the time they update themselves where there is any update available. If you do not have access to automatic upgrades then keep an eye on them to make sure your Outlook is up to date.
Here is a little guide to update your MS Outlook:
- Before starting the update, check your internet connection. It should be working properly to be able to conduct the update.
- On the top right corner of the screen, you will find the file button. Click it and pick the option of the office.
- Once you click the office, you will be given more choices. You have to click the Update option.
- Now you will have the up-to-date version of Outlook. You just have to install it. All the instructions will be provided throughout the process.
Automatic Repair Tool :
This repair tool exists within Outlook and you can use it to fix the Pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426 error. It is very easy to find the auto repair tool in Outlook.
- Go to the control panel of Windows. Look for attributes and programs in the panel.
- Here you will find the Outlook application. Click on the app and go to the edit option of the application.
- In the edit menu, click on the Repair button. It will start the repairing process.
- Once the repair is complete, open the Outlook application and the error will be gone.
Customer Support Service :
If none of the fixes works for your error then your last stop should be contacting the customer support service of Outlook. They have incredible customer support service and are available 24/7. They will help you figure out the actual cause of the error and how to fix it.
There are plenty of options that can fix the error. All of these options can be used by anyone because there is not much complication. The key is not to panic when the error shows and work towards the fix of it.